Webinar: Healthy Hotel, Healthy Business. Preparing Your Property for Business After COVID-19
22 - 22 April 2020
COVID-19 is undoubtedly changing the way in which we operate Hotels moving forward. Guests expectations might be higher for you to provide measures to illustrate your hotel's sustainability and provisions for a healthier stay on their next trip. Wayaj's team includes hoteliers and engineers who understand the value and importance of adapting to the times we live in and have a deep appreciation of the efforts that your Hotel will need to put into rebuilding confidence in the customer experience.
To help you learn more on how to prepare for your guests new expectations, we have designed a free webinar led by speakers Logan Cohen, LEED AP, ENV SP Wayaj, and Maribel Esparcia Pérez, European Sustainable Hospitality Club Founding Partner. They will address how to return to a successful business and focus on health and sanitary practices that will achieve that goal while minimizing their impact on the planet.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Scenario planning; the opportunity to implement changes in risk assessment and management facing environmental and social challenges
- How to better prepare our buildings to slow the spread of future viruses
- How virus spread in indoor spaces
- Best practices for cleaning staff
- Best practices for guest sanitation
- Optimal ventilation and filtration, temperature and humidity and innovations to achieve healthy buildings in a sustainable way
This webinar is part of Sustainable Hospitality in Progress, a new initiative promoted by Wayaj to encourage the adoption of sustainable practices throughout the hospitality industry, by fostering learning and communication among the industry professionals.