Short Stay Show
20 December 2019
London, E16 1XL
Approaching its second year, the Short Stay Show is the only event in the UK that is dedicated to highlighting the opportunities arising from the high-growth short stay industry and its disruption to the wider travel and hospitality market.
- A Premium-Access Conference for industry stakeholders and influencers wanting to hear from keynote speakers, UK Government representatives and notable panel session players.
- An Innovative Marketplace packed with new products and services for the sector including technology companies, platforms, traditional hospitality suppliers and specialist travel companies.
- Five Stages of learning and betterment for property owners, managers and hosts who are looking to find out the latest trends to improve their properties and listings.
- A Central Networking Area to connect, collaborate and converse with peers, industry figures and property owners.
- The Short Stay Show has five stages loaded with exceptional content drawn from a line-up of the leading visionaries, speakers and doers. Each stage will be curated to hit the sweet spot of every visitor.
- The Premium Access Conference will feature keynote speakers, government representatives, futurists and notable panel session players discussing the growth of the innovative short-term accommodation industry and its sustainable and sensible pathway for the future.
- The Start Up Stage, Scale Up Stage, Technology Showcase, Mentoring and Guest Experience Stages in the Marketplace are the perfect place for property owners and managers looking to maximise their profitability and booking occupancy as well as make their businesses as efficient as possible.
Short Stay Show 2019
Short Stay Show Partners With Booking.com For 2020 Event
Short Stay Show
Quartz Smart Events
Quartz House, 20 Clarendon Road
Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QX