Webinar: How To Generate More Online Direct Bookings From Affluent Guests
10 - 10 December 2019
Webinar | Online
What will you learn in this webinar?
In this webinar you will learn how to target, attract and convert high-net-worth individuals from around the globe into online direct bookings on your website, what type of language and visuals they prefer, and how to built an automatic, effective direct marketing machine that you can use to scale your business online while being highly profitable at the same time!
- 90 mins (including a Q/A session) of luxury marketing know-how, no fillers!
- BLLA membership and why you should join right NOW to stay competitive!
- Current issues the hospitality industry is facing (especially boutique hotels).
- The opportunity that the global affluent population represents.
- The difference between brand marketing and direct marketing online.
- How to built an effective direct marketing machine that attracts affluent bookings.
- Everything from media buying, content marketing all the way to sales follow-up.
- How much it costs (and what ROI looks like).
- Why the traditional agency model is flawed.
- How Jadewolf Marketing is trying to be different.
- Where to start if you want to explore affluent marketing for your business.
Who will benefit the most from this webinar?
This webinar is intended for hospitality, boutique and lifestyle business owners and professionals working in general management, marketing, sales or business development that want to learn more about how to market effectively to affluent customers online.
We are a small hotel and our advertising budget is very slim, will this still work for us?
Truth to be told most likely not. There are couple of low-cost ways to attract affluent guests but they mostly involve networking, trade-shows and in-person tactics. This webinar is all about growth, scale and more predictability through online direct marketing, and as such the tactics we will show do require a certain amount of media budget to work effectively.
Boutique & Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA)